Epic Live!, a new Facebook Live video series, brings the unlimited discovery of Epic digital learning to life.
Tune in on Wednesdays and Fridays to see top-notch experts lead collaborative, educational, and fun classes for your child. Covering topics from graphic novels, to art, science, and more, there will be something every child will love. Each 20-minute episode will provide an opportunity to explore at home, without begging you for attention and materials. They get a lesson they love, you get a break you need.
Guest teachers include best-selling authors and illustrators, a Tony award winner, celebrity chefs, scientists, Epic master teachers, a Broadway choreographer and many more!
You can both enjoy some guilt-free screen time knowing they will be taught by the best in a completely safe, ad-free, and age-appropriate digital environment. Your at-home learning program just got easier.
Check back here regularly for weekly updates on upcoming classes and to catch up on past episodes.
Coming Up on Epic Live!
Wednesday, May 13:The Secrets of Magic
Professional magician, comedian, and show off, Jonathan Burns, teaches you to perform a magic show with items you have around the house! Wow your family, friends, or even the ENTIRE INTERNET!
About Jonathan Burns
Professional magician and comedian Jonathan Burns started performing magic since he was 12 years old. He’s been featured on David Letterman, The Late Late Show with James Corden, and America’s Got Talent.
Catch Up on Past Episodes
- Friday, May 8: Get Creative with Music! Intro to Percussion with Ms. Barbara Ames, music teacher of Lin-Manuel Miranda.
- Wednesday, May 6: Letting Your Imagination Soar: Stories and Songs with Coy Bowles of the Zac Brown Band.
- Friday, May 1: Move Your Body, Change Your Mind with
- Wednesday, April 29: Just Breathe: Mindfulness and Meditation 101 with Mallika Chopra
- Friday, April 25: Sharing Stories Through Theatre Games with Opening Act.
- Wednesday, April 22: Staying Healthy at Home with Will Moore.
- Friday, April 17: So You Think You Can Write taught by Rhonda Fancher.
- Wednesday, April 15: Making Celebrations Special at Home with celebrity event planner, Mindy Weiss.
- Friday, April 10: Acting Out Your Favorite Stories with Randi and Asher Zuckerberg.
- Wednesday, April 8: Refraction in Action and More Fun with Science, The Weather Channel meteorologist, Tevin Wooten.
- Friday, April 3: Make a Smoothie with founder of Weelicious, Catherine McCord.
- Wednesday, How to Paint your Feelings taught by artist Vasco Morelli.
- Friday, March 27: Unlock Your Writing Superpower with award-winning author, Eric Wight.